LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in Santa Fe, NM.
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Facility type: Skilled Nursing
Pay rate: $32-35
Start Date: 2 weeks from hire
Type: 8+ Week Contract
Shift/Hours: 12 hours (days or nights) | Rotating Weekends Required
- Assesses patients by physical examination, including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in resident’s conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Current and valid LPN license
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Current BLS certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing is required
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
- Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Travel & Housing Stipends
- Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
- 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.