Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to their ideal opportunities, focusing on building long-lasting relationships through honesty and transparency. Whether it is a local contract or travel nurse assignment, we base our service on a foundation of compassion and communication.
We have an immediate opening for a reliable Public Health RN (Registered Nurse) for a 13 week contract in Yadkinville, North Carolina.
Specialty: Public Health
Location: Yadkinville, North Carolina
Facility type: Human Services Agency
Pay rate: $1,600 per week
Start Date: 11/7/2023
Assignment Type: Contract
Shift/Hours: 8 hour shifts (days with rotating weekends)
- This is intermediate level professional nursing work in providing primary, preventive, and rehabilitative care to individuals and families in Public Health programs.
- Employees independently demonstrate and implement techniques of nursing care and counsel for promotion of health and prevention of disease.
- Direct clinical care and public health program implementation and oversight.
- Responsibilities include directing the work done within programs and advising other staff about program rules and guidelines.
- Includes assisting in policy development and revision.
- Employees will be expected to assist in data collection, review, and reporting in any project/program that they are associated with.
- Employee will act as case managers, ensuring continuity of care through making referrals to medical facilities, social services agencies, etc. when needed and agreed upon by the patient or family.
- Will participate in the quality assurance/evaluation program of the clinic.
- Utilizes a web-based electronic medical records system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a B.S. in Nursing which includes a Public Health Nursing rotation and one year of Public Health Nursing experience; or Master’s in Public Health and graduation from an accredited nursing program and one year of professional nursing experience;
- Two years of professional nursing experience including one year of Public Health Nursing experience
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina by the N. C. Board of Nursing.
- Considerable knowledge of, and skill in, the application of nursing theory, practice, principles, and techniques employed in the field of public health and related programs; of and ability to apply the principles and practices of public health
- General knowledge of current social and economic problems relating to public health, including health disparities; available resources and organizations and the ability to coordinate these as needed.
- Ability to record accurately services rendered and to interpret and explain records, reports, and medical instructions
- Certifications/trainings: CPR and AED trainings required within 90 days of hire
- Adequate computer skills to allow communication, patient record documentation, and accessing of information
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
• Rewards & Recognition program
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest-paying assignments in your desired location and help you along the journey.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are many moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits; let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.