Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist
Location: Vernon, TX
Facility type: Mental health facility
Pay rate: $52 /hour
Start Date: 09/01/2023
Current Open Shifts: (Subject to change)
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (includes unpaid lunch break) Some flexibility available
Type: 6 months
Duties of a Physical Therapist include:
- Plans, develops, and implements complex physical nutritional management programs and treatment protocols to treat, improve, or maintain consumers level of health and function.
- Reviews and analyzes assessments, progress reports, incident reports, and medical consults and participates in quality assurance and quality enhancement activities related to provision or therapeutic services.
- Completes evaluations, treatments for individuals with multiple physical disabilities and complex medical conditions.
- Evaluation for orthopedic equipment as well as assessment for effectiveness and continued fi and condition.
- Participates in interdisciplinary meetings as well as annual individual planning meetings regarding physical nutritional management supports.
Job Requirements for all candidates:
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Texas
- Experience in therapeutic rehabilitation work.
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
- Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Travel & Housing Stipends
- Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
- 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.