Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a OR RN (Registered Nurse)
Specialty: Ambulatory Surgery
Location: Salisbury, MD
Facility type: Hospital
Pay Rate: $45 – 48/hr
Sign-On Bonuses of:
OR Circulator - $15,000
Payable – Half after 90 day probationary period, other half after 1st year of employment
Start Date: 5/1/2023
Type: Perm Placement
Shift/Hours: Day shifts
- Participates as a team member in support of the total peri-operative process.
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- Uses equipment effectively by anticipating patient needs and providing appropriate care.
- Confirms that proper techniques and procedures are used according to accepted Standards of Nursing Practice and organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists with the ordering, receiving, and storage of medical supplies.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the operating room suite in accordance with environmental policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and monitoring of the standards for assigned areas pertaining to the operating room, decontamination, sterilization, and corresponding ancillary areas.
- Provides assistance in determining goals for assigned area and effectively manages resources to achieve the goals.
- Maintains a collegial relationship with physicians and allied health professionals to ensure quality patient care.
- At the direction of the Director of Nursing, maintains an adequate inventory for assigned area, including, but not limited to, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in recruitment, selection, training and retention of operating room and corresponding ancillary area employees.
- Accountable for staffing assigned area and performing daily operational activities.
- Responsible for fostering an environment that promotes staff growth and development.
- Adheres to Surgery Center policies, procedures, and safety programs.
- Proactively seeks to continuously improve patient care and operations.
- Exhibits competency in performing all functions of assigned area or duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School graduate or GED certificate recipient
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification