Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a OR RN (Registered Nurse)
Specialty: Ambulatory Surgery
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Facility type: Hospital
Pay Rate: $45 – 48/hr
Sign-On Bonuses of:
OR Circulator - $15,000
Payable – Half after 90 day probationary period, other half after 1st year of employment
Start Date: 2 weeks from hire
Type: Perm Placement
Shift/Hours: Day shifts
- Participates as a team member in support of the total peri-operative process.
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- Uses equipment effectively by anticipating patient needs and providing appropriate care.
- Confirms that proper techniques and procedures are used according to accepted Standards of Nursing Practice and organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists with the ordering, receiving, and storage of medical supplies.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the operating room suite in accordance with environmental policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and monitoring of the standards for assigned areas pertaining to the operating room, decontamination, sterilization, and corresponding ancillary areas.
- Provides assistance in determining goals for assigned area and effectively manages resources to achieve the goals.
- Maintains a collegial relationship with physicians and allied health professionals to ensure quality patient care.
- At the direction of the Director of Nursing, maintains an adequate inventory for assigned area, including, but not limited to, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in recruitment, selection, training and retention of operating room and corresponding ancillary area employees.
- Accountable for staffing assigned area and performing daily operational activities.
- Responsible for fostering an environment that promotes staff growth and development.
- Adheres to Surgery Center policies, procedures, and safety programs.
- Proactively seeks to continuously improve patient care and operations.
- Exhibits competency in performing all functions of assigned area or duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School graduate or GED certificate recipient
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
Weekly Direct Deposit
Travel & Housing Stipends
Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
Rewards & Recognition program
Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.