Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for reliable LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses) for day shift at a Treatment and Recovery Center in Conroe, TX.
Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location: Conroe, TX
Facility type: Recovery Center
Pay rate: $38/hr
Start Date: ASAP
Shift/Hours: 6.5hr day shift (weekend availability)
- Provides medication evaluation, medication checks, calls in prescriptions, obtains samples, sometimes may provide individual, group and family therapy and subsequent paperwork.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning, case support activities
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team
- Participates in peer review process for therapists
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Current and valid LPN license
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- CPR required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing is required
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
• Rewards & Recognition program
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to their ideal opportunities, focusing on building long-lasting relationships through honesty and transparency. Whether it is a local contract or travel nurse assignment, we base our service on a foundation of compassion and communication.
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest-paying assignments in your desired location and help you along the journey.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are many moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits; let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!