Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier healthcare staffing agency specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to their ideal opportunities, focusing on building long-lasting relationships through honesty and transparency. Whether it is a local contract or travel nurse assignment, we base our service on a foundation of compassion and communication.
We have an immediate perm placement opening for a reliable Licensed Clinical Social Worker OR Licensed Mental Health Counselor at a medical facility located in White Mountains Region of New Hampshire. This will be an 8 hour shift/40 hours per week position with the following requirements:
Specialty: Primary Care
Location: Lancaster, NH
Facility type: Medical Center
Annual Salary: $75,000 – 95,000 (based on experience)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Assignment Type: Perm Placement
Shift/Hours: 8 hour shifts (Mon – Friday)
- Candidate will work with our strong, passionate, well-established Behavioral Health Team and Recovery Center as an outpatient clinician for child and/or adult patients.
- Center is a Critical Access Hospital with multiple Rural Health Clinics with Behavioral Health integrated with Primary Care.
- Facility is an NHSC-approved site for Service Loan Repayment Program.
- Practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate.
- Candidates must work collaboratively with medical providers and health care professionals.
- The ideal candidate has competency in providing psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations.
- Specific areas of clinical expertise are also valued. Interest and competence in providing group treatment are a plus.
- Client will consider hybrid 3 days on site, 2 remote - preference is for full-time on site.
- Graduate from an accredited School of social work, current state licensure, and a minimum of 2 years post-graduate practice in a health care setting required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to maintain a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and the public are required.
- Certification or experience with Addiction would be beneficial but not required.
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
• Rewards & Recognition program
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest-paying assignments in your desired location and help you along the journey.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are many moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits; let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.