Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a CT Technologist in Charleston, SC.
Location: Charleston, SC
Facility type: Hospital
Pay Rate: $25 - 32/hr
Start Date: 2 weeks from hire date
Type: Perm Placement
- Performing total body MRI scanning per established protocols and procedures. Consulting with Radiologists for any clinical deviations concerning patient care/scan protocol needs.
- Following established protocol and under the medical supervision of certified radiologists
- CT technologists will produce computerized tomography scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed by the physician in order to interpret and diagnose patient disease or injury.
- Technologists will assist the radiologists on procedures as needed and be responsible for supervision of student Radiologic Technologists assigned to them.
- Encourages and maintains good customer relations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Allied Health Professionals preferred.
- Successful completion of an accredited Computed Tomography Program preferred.
- One year of experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Registered in Radiologic Technology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT); or current RSFH teammate with a high school diploma or GED and a permanent certification in Radiography from SCRQSA. ARRT registered in CT preferred.
- Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card.
- Certified or documentation that certification has been applied for with the SCRQSA.
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
- Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Travel & Housing Stipends
- Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
- 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.