Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a perm placement of a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist)
Location: Berlin, NH
Facility type: Hospital
Position Type: Permanent Placement
- CRNAs provide general anesthesia, regional anesthesia, and sedation.
- Provide airway management services to our emergency department, and our intensive care unit.
- Offer acute pain services including ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks and post-operative epidural management for our surgical patients.
- Anesthesia provides services for various specialties which include Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, OB/GYN, Podiatry, and Urology.
- Day begins with a 0800 first start case, with elective cases ending by 1530. Assignments are made daily by the Chief CRNA.
- Once cases have been completed, our CRNAs may take call from home (within 30 minutes from the hospital)
- All CRNAs are categorized as Medical Staff. As such they have voting rights and are encouraged to be active members of medical staff on various committees.
- PLUS Call compensation estimated around $63,000
- $3500 in CME funds
- Commencement Bonus up to $25,000
Shift/Hours: Rotating schedule of 2 weeks on, 1 week off.
Week 1 : Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Week 2: Wednesday and Thursday
Week 3: off
- Must be licensed by NH Board of Nursing as CRNA.
- Successful completion of nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetist (AANA), the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (CANAEP) or its predecessor or successor agency.
- Must possess certification as a CRNA by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists (CCNA) or re-certification by the Council or its predecessor or successor agency.
- Must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- ACLS and PALS certification required.