Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) in Columbia, SC.
Specialty: Primary Care
Location: Columbia, SC
Facility type: Correctional Facility
Pay rate: $20
Start Date: 2 weeks from hire
Assignment Type: 13 Week Contract
Shift/Hours: 8 hour shifts
- Will prepare residents for therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc.,
- Answer residents’ call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on the job training programs and meetings as directed
- Assist residents with proper hygiene
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established facility
- Follow infection control procedures
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role of the certified nursing assistant (CNA)
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
- Current and valid CNA license
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Current BLS certification is required
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.