Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to their ideal opportunities, focusing on building long-lasting relationships through honesty and transparency. Whether it is a local contract or travel nurse assignment, we base our service on a foundation of compassion and communication.
We have an immediate opening for a reliable Behavior Technician position for a 30 week contract within a school district in Sarasota County, Florida.
Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location: Sarasota County, Florida
Facility type: School District
Pay rate: $825 per week
Start Date: 11/6/2023
Assignment Type: Contract
Shift/Hours: 7.5 hour shifts (Monday – Friday)
- Assisting school based teams in providing social skills groups and other coordinated early intervening services.
- Assist in collecting data in school settings.
- Assist in the monitoring of behavior support plans.
- Assist in behavior related training.
- Assist in supervision of students on campus as well as in classrooms.
- Train other support staff in techniques necessary to implement behavior support plans.
- Assist teachers in the supervision of students presently being served by the Behavior Support Team (this may involve one-on-one instruction, escorting students, etc.).
- Assist in providing resources for students and teachers (this might include making materials for teachers, assist with the distribution of resources available for check out, etc.)
- Demonstrate initiative in the performance of assigned responsibilities.
- Model and maintain high ethical standards.
- Provide for a safe and secure workforce.
- Follow attendance, punctuality and proper dress rules.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding school matters.
- Maintain positive relationships with staff, parents and students.
- Participate in workshops and trainings as required.
- Keep supervisor informed of potential problems and unusual events.
- Respond to inquiries or concerns in a timely manner.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain all appropriate records.
- Demonstrate support for the School district goals and priorities.
- Follow School board policies, rules and regulations.
- Sustained focus and attention to detail
- High School diploma
- Must have one of the following:
- Associate of Art’s/Associate of Science Degree
- Sixty (60) hour equivalent from an accredited educational institution
- Passing score on the Para Pro Assessment Test.
- National De-escalation Certification.
- Registered Behavior Technician certification and/or working to achieve.
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
• Rewards & Recognition program
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest-paying assignments in your desired location and help you along the journey.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are many moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits; let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.